ts and 16 rebounds. Randall Gaskins Jr. and Isaiah Blackmon each added 12 poi | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Mar 15
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. Authentic Richie James Jersey . -- Alabama and Auburn dispatched their usual pre-Iron Bowl FCS opponents as expected.Now, the top-ranked Crimson Tide and No. 16 Auburn can focus on what really matters in this state: The Iron Bowl. `Bama has moved on from a lackluster performance against Chattanooga (still a 31-3 victory), and the Tigers 55-0 win over Alabama A&M was hardly indicative of what theyll face Saturday at Bryant-Denny Stadium.Ditto for Alabama, which shouldnt have any issues getting up for this one.Its pretty easy because its a rivalry game, the biggest one of the year, you could say, Tide defensive lineman Dalvin Tomlinson said. I still feel like some of my teammates who were here when we lost to Auburn a couple of years ago still feel the pain of losing to them. Its pretty easy to focus up just because we dont want to have that feeling again.Alabama (11-0, 7-0 Southeastern Conference, No. 1 CFP) has won the past two meetings and 23 games in a row. Auburn (8-3, 5-2) No. 15) is battling injuries to quarterback Sean White (throwing shoulder) and tailback Kamryn Pettway (left leg) that kept both out of the Alabama A&M game. Pettway also didnt play in a loss to Georgia that kept this from being a showdown for the SEC West title.Alabama has already clinched that and will face Florida in the SEC championship game.Senior Jeremy Johnson replaced White against Alabama A&M, passing for a touchdown and rushing for two more. Coach Gus Malzahn didnt offer any indication of Whites status for the Iron Bowl after the game.I think at this point its just being able to officially practice probably more than anything, Malzahn said. Well see where thats at. Im not ready to predict how hes going to feel in a day or two, or how hes going to do.For the most part, players from both teams skirted questions about the Iron Bowl after their respective games.Not Tide receiver Gehrig Dieter, who will experience his first after transferring from Bowling Green.I feel like everyone in the country kind of watches that game growing up, said Dieter, who caught two 1-yard touchdown passes against Chattanooga. I always watched it growing up, and its exciting that I have the chance to play in it. Its pretty exciting, as a team, what weve been doing this year, so we will come out next game and have an intensity about us.The general consensus among coach Nick Saban and Alabama players was that that intensity wasnt up to par in the latest game. The Tide fell behind early and led by a modest 14-3 at halftime.Tomlinson said players had already addressed the issues in the locker room before Saban came in wanting to know, Do you believe me now?He was angry, because Sabans always angry, Tomlinson said. He just got on everybody and made sure we were all focused.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 ;Cheap 49ers Jerseys . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Authentic Fred Warner Jersey . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. http://www.cheap49ersjerseysauthentic.com/ . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. PITTSBURGH -- Rene Castro hit six treys and scored a game-high 26 points to help lead Duquesne to an 89-75 win over St. Francis (PA) on Wednesday night.Duquesne has won 32 of its last 35 games against its in-state rival.Tarin Smith finished with 23 points on 8 of 11 shooting and 6 of 7 at the line for the Dukes (2-1), who shot 52.5 percent overall and hit 13 of 25 from 3-point range. Isiaha Mike added 16 points for the Dukes.Duquesne led 38-36 at the break but pulled awaay in the second half. Authentic Jullian Taylor Jersey. Castro nailed a 3 with 13:05 left which extended the lead past double figures (60-49), and five straight free throws by Smith and Castro made it 85-68 with 2:20 left.Josh Nebo led St. Francis with 17 points and 16 rebounds. Randall Gaskins Jr. and Isaiah Blackmon each added 12 points for the Red Flash (0-2). ' ' '