saw the turbulence in the water, Rodrigues said.It was about the size of my surfboa | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Mar 15
Fullback Jordan Kahu wants the spluttering Kiwis attack to fire against Scotland and not just because a place in the Four Nations final is at stake. Genard Avery Jersey.The Test in Workington on Friday is a tricky proposition for New Zealand, who are heavily favoured to beat the winless Scots.The Kiwis are guaranteed a spot in next weeks final in Liverpool if they win by at least 42 points.Any less and they leave open the possibility of being shut out by an unfavourable result when Australia and England meet in London on Sunday.Kahu says the coaching staff havent yet discussed their approach to the game.The Brisbane Broncos back says regardless of the permutations, the Kiwis attack is in need of a rev-up after scoring just 31 points in their four Tests this year.They lost 16-0 and 26-6 in Tests in Australia before a Four Nations campaign which has so far reaped a 17-16 win over England and 14-8 defeat to the Kangaroos.In the last couple of Tests, execution has really disappointed us, Kahu said.A few mistakes have led to missed opportunities.Weve been working on that sort of stuff and making sure everyones in the right place at the right time.Prop Jared Waerea-Hargreaves and winger Jason Nightingale both trained fully, possibly putting them in contention after missing the Australian Test with injury.Kahu believes the Kiwis selectors face a dilemma over whether to change a team which has been stable through its last three Tests.Five of the tournament squad are still to play - uncapped quartet James Fisher-Harris, Joseph Tapine, Te Maire Martin and David Fusitua and one-Test winger Dallin Watene-Zelezniak.They obviously deserve a shot. Theyve been pushing us at training and making sure were fighting for our positions, Kahu said.But I know if Scotland were coming to New Zealand, wed definitely put our best team on the park. Duke Johnson Jr Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Josh Gordon Jersey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http:///...c-chad-thomas-jersey . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. A crocodile sighting has brought an abrupt halt to the World Surf League event in Costa Rica on Friday.Australian surfer Ethan Ewing was participating in the first heat of round five when one of his opponents, Brazilian Tales Rodrigues, spotted the crocodile.The lifeguards patrolling the waters on jetskis sprang into action and circled around Rodrigues to ward off the crocodile as the surfers made their way back to shore.No-one was physically harmed, and WSL officials have congratulated Rodrigues for alerting officials.Rodrigues quick actions to make the water safety aware was amazing and the water safety teams rapid response was truly commendable, WSL North America tour manager Brian Robbins said.The safety of oour athletes is of the highest priority for the WSL and the decision was made to call the contest off for the day immediately. Baker Mayfield Jersey. Rodrigues says he was shaken after the event, which he called terrifying.I ended my wave and was paddling back strongly when I saw the turbulence in the water, Rodrigues said.It was about the size of my surfboard. I have no words to describe what Im feeling right now, it was truly terrifying.In July last year, Australian surfer Mick Fanning famously punched a shark in the nose to fight it off as it tried to grab him during an event in South Africa. ' ' '